1-800-SAFECAB Privacy Notice
1-800-SAFECAB LLC ("1-800-SAFECAB ") protects the privacy of its customers, visitors, users, and others (collectively "Users") who use www.1800taxiusa.com or other web sites owned or operated by 1-800-SAFECAB (the "1-800-SAFECAB Sites"). This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User information collected on the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites and allows USERS to make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites.
Information Collected By 1-800-SAFECAB
• User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, address, phone number, fax number, and url) when you choose to use the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites, including when requesting services, providing feedback or comments, posting company information in our listings, or by contacting us directly. For paid client listings, we collect the information we need for the advertisement listing, for maintaining the account and for billing. We typically collect addresses, telephone and facsimile numbers, fax number, email address, url, as well as such information as the client’s services, licensing and insurance status, hiring and training policies, billing related information, and other pertinent information.
• Cookies Information: When you visit the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. 1-800-SAFECAB uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
• Server Log Information: When you use the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
• Clear GIFs Information: When you use the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites, we may employ "clear GIFs" (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
The Way 1-800-SAFECAB Uses Information
• If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites.
• We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major 1-800-SAFECAB Site changes or for customer service purposes).
• We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
When 1-800-SAFECAB Discloses Information
• We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
• We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites.
• We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
• Where, and in a manner, permitted by law, we may provide information to credit bureaus. We will also provide information and/or sell receivables to collection agencies in order to obtain payments for our services.
• Your Choices
• You may decline to submit personally identifiable information through the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites, in which case
1-800-SAFECAB may not be able to provide certain services to you.
• To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to the advertiser section where you can update your account information or make corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
• Please contact 1-800-SAFECAB with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, your consent, or your opt-in or opt-out choices using this contact information.
• Our Commitment To Data Security
• 1-800-SAFECAB uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to 1-800-SAFECAB and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, 1-800-SAFECAB makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
• If 1-800-SAFECAB learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. 1-800-SAFECAB may post a notice on the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us using this contact information.
• Our Commitment To Childrens' Privacy
• Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, 1-800-SAFECAB does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites at any time or in any manner. If 1-800-SAFECAB learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites without verified parental consent, then 1-800-SAFECAB will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
• Special Note to International Users
• In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
• In the event that 1-800-SAFECAB is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
• Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
• This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically and this will be reflected by the "effective date" below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we received the personal information you provided. Your continued use of the 1-800-SAFECAB Sites constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
• For revisions to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of the personal information you have already provided to us, we will attempt to obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information.
• Date Last Modified:
This Privacy Notice was last modified November 4, 2012.
• Contact Information:
Please contact 1-800-SAFECAB with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice using this contact information.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Your Acceptance
PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE TERMS OF THIS SITE
BY USING AND/OR VISITING THIS WEBSITE (collectively, including all Content available through the 1800taxiusa.com domain name, the 1-800-SAFECAB Website, or "Website"), YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("The Terms of Service").� If you do not agree to any of these terms, then do not use the 1-800-SAFECAB Website. We may periodically change the terms, so please check them from time to time as your continued use of the site signifies your acceptance of any changed terms.
BY USING AND/OR VISITING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF 1-800-SAFECAB PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH ARE PUBLISHED AThttp://www.800SAFECAB.COM, AND WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE.� If you do not agree to any of these terms, then do not use the 1-800-SAFECAB Website.� We may periodically change the policy, so please check it from time to time as your continued use of the site signifies your acceptance of any changed terms.
2. You Accept the Risk of Using the Referred Taxi from 1-800-SAFECAB
1-800-SAFECAB provides you with listings of information related to taxi services by providers ("Providers") not affiliated with 1-800-SAFECAB. 1-800-SAFECAB does not warrant or accept responsibility for the taxi services provided by these providers. By using this website, you agree and acknowledge that you may be exposed to information that is inaccurate, misleading, incomplete, and/or outdated. Taxi companies and other service providers listed in the Service may or may not be advertisers paying 1-800-SAFECAB to be listed. Although 1-800-SAFECAB asks for such information, the Providers may or may not be properly licensed by applicable jurisdictions. Providers in no event are agents of 1-800-SAFECAB; in no event is 1-800-SAFECAB an agent of or on behalf of any Providers. Under no circumstances is 1-800-SAFECAB responsible for the activities or services of Providers. 1-800-SAFECAB does not warrant or insure the Providers’ performance in any way, nor does it represent or warrant that such providers are in conformance with applicable laws, rules or regulations, or that such providers maintain any or sufficient insurance. Under no circumstances does 1-800-SAFECAB control in any way the activities or services of Providers. Listing any Provider in the Services in any way is not under any circumstances a recommendation by 1-800-SAFECAB of such Providers. You understand and acknowledge that 1-800-SAFECAB does not make any recommendations of any Providers; it simply provides a listing of such Providers for your use as you see fit.
Under no circumstances shall 1-800-SAFECAB, or its Affiliates, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Content or other information obtained through the Web Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information or other Content available through the Web Site.
While 1-800-SAFECAB exercises no control over the services or activities of the Providers or other third parties, 1-800-SAFECAB does exercise complete control over the Services including the site, and reserves the right to discontinue, modify or reorganize any or all of the Services, remove, modify or reorganize any and all Content, Providers, or make any other changes to the Services, without notice. Any user accounts established with 1-800-SAFECAB for use in connection with the Services may, as part of the Services, may be discontinued or modified at any time in the sole discretion of 1-800-SAFECAB with or without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to inactivity or violation of the Agreement. You further agree that 1-800-SAFECAB in its sole discretion has the right but not obligation to terminate your access to or use of the Service immediately without notice.
3. You Accept the Risk of Dealings with Providers and Third Parties
Your dealings with Providers, and with any other organizations and/or individuals found on or through 1-800-SAFECAB, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such Providers or organizations and/or individuals. You agree that 1-800-SAFECAB shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between users and any third party, including but not limited to Providers, you understand and agree that 1-800-SAFECAB is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users or Providers, you hereby release 1-800-SAFECAB, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are protected as the copyrights, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by 1-800-SAFECAB, Inc. or by other parties that have licensed their material to 1-800-SAFECAB, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. 1-800-SAFECAB reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the service. Further, you agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the 1-800-SAFECAB Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the 1-800-SAFECAB Website or the Content therein. You may not use bots or similar methods or tools to "data mine" or otherwise gather or extract from this site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to 1-800-SAFECAB’s computer systems or private subwebs or engage in any activity that disrupts, interferes, or diminishes in any way the services.
5. Copyright and Trademark
The 1-800-SAFECAB, Inc. name and logo, the 1-800-SAFECAB marks, and all other related product and service names, design marks and slogans, including but not limited to: "1-800-SAFECAB®", " is a trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of 1-800-SAFECAB, Inc. and may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of 1-800-SAFECAB. All other trademarks and service marks are trademarks of their respective owners.
If you wish to use the trademark 1-800-SAFECAB and/or the 1-800-SAFECAB logo ("the 1-800-SAFECAB mark") on your website providing a link or cross-link to www.1800SAFE.COM, you may do so on the condition that 1) your use of the 1-800-SAFECAB mark is solely for the purpose of promoting and/or informing your website visitors of the services found at www.1800SAFECAB.com; 2) you use the 1-800-SAFECAB mark only as it appears on this site; 3) you agree the use is subject to the control of 1-800-SAFECAB,LLC., and 4) you agree that 1-800-SAFECAB, LLC. may revoke this permission at any time and for any reason, at which time you must immediately discontinue use of the 1-800-SAFECAB mark.
6. Copyright Agent
1-800-SAFECAB respects the rights of all copyright holders. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide 1-800-SAFECAB, LLC Copyright Agent the following information required in writing by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), 17 U.S.C. 512:
a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
b. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
e. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner
complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The 1-800-SAFECAB Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this site can be reached as follows:
Attn: Clint Scorsese
1403 b Hillside Ave
Austin, Texas 78704
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
7. Website Access
A. 1-800-SAFECAB hereby grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in this Terms of Service, provided that: (i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without 1-800-SAFECAB prior written authorization; (iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and (iv) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
B. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the 1-800-SAFECAB servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, 1-800-SAFECAB grants the operators of general purpose internet search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. "General purpose internet search engine" does not include a website or search engine or other service that specializes in classified listings or directories of local transportation service providers. Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by 1-800-SAFECAB immediately terminates said permission or license.
8. Third Party Websites
9. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE 1-800-SAFECAB WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 1-800-SAFECAB, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. 1-800-SAFECAB MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE 1-800-SAFECAB WEBSITE. 1-800-SAFECAB DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE 1-800-SAFECAB WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND 1-800-SAFECAB WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
REFERENCE HEREIN TO ANY PROVIDERS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROCESSES, HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR OTHER INFORMATION BY TRADE NAME, TRADEMARK, MANUFACTURER, SUPPLIER OR OTHERWISE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ITS ENDORSEMENT, SPONSORSHIP OR RECOMMENDATION BY 1-800-SAFECAB. PRODUCT AND SERVICE INFORMATION IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH INDIVIDUAL VENDOR. 1-800-SAFECAB MAKES NO ENDORSEMENT OF ANY PROVIDERS OR OTHERS ON THE SERVICES OR SITE.
10. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL 1-800-SAFECAB, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE 1-800-SAFECAB WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT 1-800-TAXI-USA IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The Website is controlled and offered by 1-800-SAFECAB from its facilities in the United States of America. 1-800-SAFECAB makes no representations that the 1-800-SAFECAB Website is available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the 1-800-SAFECAB Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 1-800-SAFECAB, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of the Service or access to the 1-800-SAFECAB Website; (ii) services you receive from Providers or others advertised or listed on the Services or Site; (iii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; or (iv) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the 1-800-SAFECAB Service and Website.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by 1-800-SAFECAB without restriction.
You agree that: (i) the 1-800-SAFECAB Website and Service shall be deemed solely based in California; and (ii) the 1-800-SAFECAB Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over 1-800-TAXI-USA, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and 1-800-SAFECAB that arises in whole or in part from the 1-800-SAFECAB Website or Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Los Angeles County, California. Either 1-800-SAFECAB or you may demand that any dispute between 1-800-SAFECAB and you about or involving the 1-800-SAFECAB Service must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Los Angeles, California, USA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent 1-800-SAFECAB from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice
athttp://www.1800SAFECAB.COM and any other legal notices published by 1-800-SAFECAB on the Website, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and 1-800-SAFECAB concerning the 1-800-SAFECAB Website and Service. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and 1-800-SAFECAB’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. 1-800-SAFECAB reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the 1-800-TAXI-USA Website following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. The section titles in this agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. YOU AND 1-800-SAFECAB AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE 1-800-SAFECAB WEBSITE OR SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Copyright 2011 1-800-SAFECAB, LLC. All rights reserved.
Licensed taxi fleet operators are invited to join the 1-800-SAFECAB national referral network. 1-800-SAFECAB is a marketing and sales tool geared toward increasing your market exposure and boosting your overall fares. We route thousands of calls per month to local taxi companies across the United States. Our broad customer base and national brand recognition ensure that when callers need a taxi, you get the business. Sign up today to start receiving calls from 1-800-SAFECAB, and put our brand to work for you.
As a member, you receive the following:
All incoming calls to 1-800-SAFECAB in your coverage area are directly connected to your dispatch center. You
benefit from the exclusive right to service all the incoming calls in your market area, before any of your competitors.
Your company gets a top-ranked 1800SAFECAB.COM web listing for all cities in your coverage area. Display your logo, your own dispatch phone number, rate information, web links, and any other information you want to include about your organization.
On the phone or the web, we make it easier for customers to find you first.
A More Personal Approach
At 1-800-SAFECAB, our success is hinged on yours. Accordingly, we work hard to bring you continued and measurable results. Our experienced marketing department will work with you to design a program that fits your location. Whether you are located in an entertainment district, corporate center, or residential suburb, our advertising campaigns are tailored to your unique needs.
In addition to our regional marketing, your company benefits from our widespread national advertising. We are proudly recognized for successful integrated advertising campaigns designed for radio, television, print, and the internet. Become a member and enjoy repeat business, increased brand recognition, improved cash flow, and reach new markets and more customers.
1-800-SAFECAB provides a competitive advantage to help you build a more profitable business. Provide us with a detailed map of your coverage area, and then sit back and watch the calls come in. Our marketing experts will hit the town letting the public know about your service. Your competitors will be jealous.
Monthly Tracking Reports
We send out monthly tracking reports with every invoice, detailing the date, time, and total number of calls received from 1-800-SAFECAB. Depending on your market, you can expect to see your call volumes increase by a few hundred to several thousand per month.
Choose Your Payment Plan
As a call-referral generator, 1-800-SAFECAB charges a small fee for sending you the business. You can choose your payment plan--between a month-to-month or longer-term contract. Our mission is to provide the most extensive, measurable, and effective advertising solutions for taxi companies, at the lowest price.
When you sign up, you'll receive a one-month, risk-free guarantee: If you’re not satisfied with the service after 30 days, you can cancel, and we won’t charge you anything.
Contact us today to learn more about the 1-800-SAFECAB service, and how to make the most of your advertising budget. We work hard to help you increase your market exposure, smooth out revenue fluctuations, and gain an advantage on your competition. Our goal is to assist you in building a more profitable business.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Membership is limited to licensed and insured taxi companies.
Your Ride Is Here...